MeMZ 968M spare parts

Pierwszy raz ? Przywitaj się i napisz o sobie
ODPOWIEDZ
Lalu

MeMZ 968M spare parts

Post autor: Lalu »

Hello!

I am a ZAZ owner from Bucharest, Romania and I was pleasantly surprise when I found on Youtube the movies with your beautiful motorcycles. I was searching for ZAZ 968 movies and spare parts for the engine and I want to ask you from where can I buy some.. I really like the V4 engine and on motorcycles it look even better.

Thank's,
Lalu
Awatar użytkownika
Fido
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post autor: Fido »

Witaj. :D

PS.Panowie proszę o przetłumaczenie bo we mnie tylko Marksa i Lenina wpajano.
Amerykańska mechanizacja na masowe produkcje dobra,na prototypa tylko ręczna robota się opłaca.
Awatar użytkownika
Gomez
Zapomaniak

Post autor: Gomez »

Fido pisze:Witaj. :D

PS.Panowie proszę o przetłumaczenie bo we mnie tylko Marksa i Lenina wpajano.
Gościu jest z Bukaresztu i znalazł to forum przez zapki z youtube'a.
Ma chyba samochód ZAZ i szuka części do silnika, pyta gdzie takowe zakupić można.
Moja opcja to na allegro, polskiego się pouczy;)
Lalu pisze:Hello!

I am a ZAZ owner from Bucharest, Romania and I was pleasantly surprise when I found on Youtube the movies with your beautiful motorcycles. I was searching for ZAZ 968 movies and spare parts for the engine and I want to ask you from where can I buy some.. I really like the V4 engine and on motorcycles it look even better.

Thank's,
Lalu
Hi Lalu, nice to meet you.
You should try to find engine's missing parts on ebay or locally at cars recyclers.
If you want to try to look for parts in poland, I can recommend you site: www.allegro.pl
It's polish auctions site, more popular than polish ebay.
It's in polish but you can learn how to use it using romanian part of allegro: www.aukro.ro
After loging to aukro you can also buy on allegro, I think.

P.S. We like these engines too:)
Lalu

Thank you for your reply.

I was hoping for new parts, but since you buy from that source for the motorcycles is good for me too. Anyway.. better then nothing..

Lalu

PS Sorry for not speaking polish..
Błażej
Spec Elektryk

Post autor: Błażej »

You should learn polish because you can speak polish every country in Europe at this moment :D
If you want buy brand new parts, you should try in post Soviet Union countries. But I think that is almost impossible to buy staff.
Lalu

Well.. about polish you may be right.. I was thinking of learning russian.. but its hard with the Cyrillic alphabet.. for polish should be easier..

About the parts.. I found a company and they send me once brand new front ant rear window rubbers.. but then they become not serious..

If you want you can check it too:
www.ladaparts.ru

PS When I saw your motorcycles and the engines I thought they are brand new and then modified..
Błażej
Spec Elektryk

You can buy a hole car without engine. Here is info:
http://www.zapek.bb4u.pl/temat-vt234.ht ... sc&start=0
(in polish).
But the problem will be transportation. Cost of it will be much higher than volume of the car.
If you search for parts like windows gaskets, you can use gaskets from old lada, fiat, zastava... You have only to cut it for proper lenght.
Follow also this topic:
http://www.zapek.bb4u.pl/temat-vt37.html?highlight=
you find in in links to parts available on polish auction - ALLEGRO.
Lalu

Well.. I don't need another car.. I want to finish rebuilding my own and run her over Romania and maybe over Ukraine and Poland too.. hehe..

But.. after doing that I will be interested in how you build the bikes and how to get one for myself and authorize it for Romania.

And.. some technical question too:
-what oil do you use for the engine and what spark plugs if you please!

Thank's again!
mancin
Zapaleniec

Post autor: mancin »

search for ukrainian car named Luaz , it has the same engine as zaz .On allegro you can find lot a of new parts, especially for an engine.
key word is "zaporozec" Oil - 10W30 , mineral . Works fine on 20W40 .
Lalu

Thank you again for the tip on the oil. I tried 15W40.. but is not working that well.. I'll try the other two to see the difference..

What about the spark plugs? Can you tell me anything.. A commercial brand, like Bosh maybe.. or Brisk..
Błażej
Spec Elektryk

Catalog says: NGK BP6HS and equal. You can try: BOSCH W6BC
Spark plug should have short thread.
ODPOWIEDZ